Building a PC

I built a high performance PC by assembling PC parts that I brought online. Here's a list of the parts I used: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/C2pLD2

Here are the images of the process:









I have installed the Windows 10 Pro OS, and now this computer is fully functional with the appropriate drivers installed. It took me around 4 - 5 hrs to make this, after receiving help from a friend.

I was reluctant to ask my UTeach Maker mentor Lauren Siegel if this could count as a maker project, but to my delight she said yes. I had a lot of fun making this computer, and now I can use it for various purposes, including:

1. Astronomy research and data analysis
2. Homework, and other college related work
3. Working on personal projects as this computer is able to run a vast array of design software and programs.

Comments